Yogurt Bark – Low Carb
Jun 18,2014 0 Comments
Low Carb Yogurt Bark
this straightforward and straightforward yogurt bark options the most effective aggregate of salty and sweet. the flavour pairings are never-ending with this ever so easy recipe. I went with strawberries which brought the wonder to the recipe and pistachios which gave the bark a decadent salty kick. it doesn’t matter what pairing you make a selection, I certain you that this salty and candy combo is bound to satisfy every single time.
I used a low carb friendly greek yogurt, the one thing about that is that it tends to a little less sweet than standard yogurts which is why I delivered sweetener. if you happen to choose to use a unique, sweeter yogurt that you can most definitely skip the brought sweetener!
Yogurt Bark – candy and salty yogurt bark. enjoy this low carb friendly dessert this summer!” width=”364″ height=”286″ />
have you learnt the very best phase about bark? It’s fun and theres nearly no rules! The items don’t need to be good, you get to decide on the toppings and it’s easily saved for later.
Make it at home
- Sweetener – Swerve Sweetener
- 2 cups fage complete traditional yogurt
- ½ cup sweetener
- 2 medium strawberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pistachios
- combine sweetener and yogurt together. Pour right into a freezer proof dish.
- high yogurt with strawberries and pistachios.
- Freeze for three hours or until bark is solid. get rid of from freezer and let sit for 5 minutes. wreck into pieces.
- Serve right away or retailer in freezer secure bags for about one month.
Protein 3.50g, Cals 42, fat 2.42g, Carbs 5.67g, Fiber 0.20g — internet CARBS: 5.47g
The put up Yogurt Bark – Low Carb regarded first on The Low Carb food regimen.