delicious And healthy Eggplant And Zucchini Parmesan
Sep 23,2014 0 Comments
wholesome foods will never appear so dull while you try this amazing dish! The eggplant and zucchini parmesan is an elegant, excellent meal that’s surely to be the bell of any ball.
To make this great meal you will need:
• 1 (1-pound) eggplant;
• 2 teaspoons of water;
• 2 massive eggs, frivolously crushed;
• 1 1/2 cups of whole-wheat panko;
• three tablespoons of grated vegetarian Parmesan cheese;
• 1 medium zucchini, trimmed and minimize diagonally into 12 slices;
• 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt;
• 3/4 cup of decrease-sodium marinara sauce;
• 2 oz. of section-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded (about half of cup);
• 4 teaspoons of additional-virgin olive oil.
Preheat the oven to 475°. place a wire rack on a baking sheet and coat it with cooking spray. reduce the highest and backside off eggplant.
partially peel the eggplant lengthwise with a vegetable peeler, leaving lengthy crimson stripes.
minimize the eggplant crosswise into eight slices. combine 2 teaspoons of water and eggs in a shallow dish, stirring with a whisk.
combine the panko and Parmesan in a shallow dish and dip the eggplant and zucchini in the egg combination. Dredge in the panko mixture, while gently urgent the mixture to stick.
prepare the eggplant and zucchini on prepared rack, and once more, coat it with cooking spray. Sprinkle them evenly with salt. Bake the eggplants and zucchinis at 475° for 10 minutes. flip the eggplant and zucchini and prime the slices evenly with marinara sauce and mozzarella. Bake them at 475° for 10 minutes or except the cheese is melted and lightly browned. organize the slices on a serving platter, and drizzle them with oil.