Peanut Butter Fudge – Low Carb
Jun 18,2014 0 Comments
watch out! This Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe is dangerous!
Let me start off through saying that in case your into peanut butter like me, you will have to lock this fudge away! If not, you’ll exit of keep watch over and the whole batch will disappear within a seconds notice. critically.
Don’t worry, you don’t must throw your low carb eating plan out the window. This peanut butter chocolate fudge is low carb and relitively sugar free.
Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe – Delicious chocolate and peanut butter fudge recipe.”
Make it at residence
- Peanut Butter (my favourite) – Peter Pan Peanut Butter Crunchy
- Protein Powder – Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder
- Sweetener – Swerve Sweetener
- Chocolate Chips – Hershey’s Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup butter
- ⅔ cup natural peanut butter
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sweetener
- ½ cup sugar free chocolate chips
- ½ cup low carb protein powder
- soften and whisk butter and peanut butter together.
- Whisk within the cream cheese and sweetener except neatly blended and smooth. Add the protein powder and blend well.
- Butter an 8-inch non-stick baking dish (or line with buttered parchment paper). Pour the fudge mixture in the pan. melt chocolate chips and drizzle on prime of fudge.
- Let relax until set, at the least between 1-2 hours. reduce into squares and serve. Fudge may also be stored within the fridge or at cool room temperature in an airtight container.
Protein eight.44g, Cals 265, Carbs eleven.00g, Fiber 2.22g, Sugar Alcohol 6.22g — internet CARBS: 2.56g
The put up Peanut Butter Fudge – Low Carb seemed first on The Low Carb diet.