Low Carb Blueberry muffins
Jun 18,2014 0 Comments
Low Carb Blueberry truffles Recipe
in case you’ve been following along for a bit, you could have noticed my low carb strawberry cakes. i noticed how so much you all beloved that recipe, and breakfast dishes normally. So, I went ahead and made up our minds to scan with a very completely different muffin recipe. These blueberry muffins are scrumptious – they’re so easy and fast, you have to whip them up within the morning for breakfast in no-time.
You handiest want one bowl to make this low carb blueberry truffles recipe with blueberries, flour, sweetener, vanilla, eggs and heavy cream. this is by using a long way one in all my absolute favourite blueberry cakes recipes! I completely love how straightforward and easy they’re to make. to not point out the moist and gentle heart with juicy little blueberries baked right into the center.
Make it at house
- Coconut Flour – Bob’s purple Mill Coconut Flour
- Sweetener – Swerve Sweetener
- Muffin Pan – Norpro 12 Cup Nonstick Muffin Pan
- 6 eggs
- ⅔ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sweetener
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350. Then, line 12 same old-dimension muffin cups with paper liners.
- mix eggs, cream, and sweetener in a big bowl with a whisk. Add flour and whisk at the least 5 times to ensure the mixture is combined neatly. Let the coconut flour mixture soak for 2-5 minutes.
- Gently fold the blueberries into the remainder batter and divide evenly between the muffin tins. Bake 20-25 minutes or except tops are now not moist and a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out with crumbs, now not moist batter.
Protein four.20g, fats 7.08g, Cals 108, Carbs 5.89g, Fiber 2.58g — internet CARBS: 3.31g
The put up Low Carb Blueberry desserts seemed first on The Low Carb diet.